- Don’t touch electrical circuits with your fingers.
- Should someone come into contact with electricity, don’t touch them; shut down the main power.
- Never touch anyone’s electrical circuits unless invited to do so.
- If there is a spill, shut off the main power before doing anything else.
- Never work with electrical circuits with wet hands or on a wet floor.
- Don’t wear metal jewelry or watchbands when working on electrical circuits.
- Disconnect the power source before working on electrical circuits and devices.
- Use tools with non-conducting handles.